Welcome to RESPECT READS! The videos below include readings of books that have been specially selected by RESPECT for teachers and parents to use with their students or children to reinforce the lessons and resources presented during RESPECT programs.
For additional book recommendations, click below to access our special site presented by The Bookworm where you can find curated lists of books as well as information about educator and nonprofit discounts!
RESPECT @ The Bookworm
- Tease Monster By Julia Cook (K-2)
- Peer Pressure Gauge By Julia Cook (K-2)
- I Want to be the Only Dog By Julia Cook (K-2)
- Sorry, I Forgot to Ask By Julia Cook (K-3)
- Making Friends Is An Art By Julia Cook Published by Boys Town Press (K-3)
- Baditude By Julia Cook (K-3)
- Being Different is SIMPLY AMAZING By Kerron Stark, Illustrated by Marcus Murray (K-3)
- From Bully to Bestie By Jacqelle Lane (K-5)