- …hurt people’s feelings, bodies, or things.
- …hurt people with words.
- …hurt people by leaving them out.
- …hurt people by getting other people to be bullies.
- Anyone can be a bully.
- Bullying hurts all of us.
- We can stop bullying.
» Be A Friend!
Anybody can be a friend! I can be a friend by:
- Including others
- Respecting differences
- Respecting space
» If You Are Being Bullied...
- Tell yourself: “This hurts. I do not deserve to be hurt. I can help myself or get help.”
- Stand straight. Look the bully in the eye. Speak loud and clear.
- Tell the bully: “You’re being mean. I don’t like it when you call me names. Stop or I will get help from an adult.”
- Tell someone you trust: “It hurts when she pushes me. I need help.”
- Do not bully back.
- Stay away from bullies if you can.
Remember: We all deserve respect. Keep trying!
» If You Are A Bully...
- Stop and think about what you say and do.
- Tell yourself: “I do not have to be a bully. I can choose to be a friend.”
- Tell someone you trust: “I am acting like a bully. I want to stop.”
Remember: Treat others like you want to be treated.