Work for RESPECT! Scheduling Coordinator Position Available
RESPECT is seeking a Scheduling Coordinator for our educational theatre company with a catalog of 14 programs addressing bullying, child abuse, dating violence and mental health. This is a great opportunity for an individual who can operate with a flexible schedule to work 10-15 hours per week independently and within a group while using their administrative talents to make a difference in the lives of 30,000 individuals each year ages pre-school through adult.
The RESPECT Scheduling Coordinator:
- Serves as primary contact for schools, organizations and others who wish to learn about or schedule RESPECT programs and returns calls or emails within 24 business hours of their contact to RESPECT.
- Maintains the RESPECT calendar and schedule for all programs, trainings, meetings and events including a record of programs, dates, and audience numbers as well as program grant and scholarship recipients.
- Schedules programs as requested from sites via phone calls, voicemail, email and other onsite contacts.
- Provides information about programs, audience specifications, pricing, site requirements and available scholarships.
- Determines individual site needs for panel participation for specific programs and helps schedule or connect appropriate resources for this purpose.
- Encourages sites to participate in program evaluation and research opportunities and to share thanks with specific donors.
- Prepares performance agreements and invoices for host sites and coordinates school contract information with the bookkeeper.
- Sends scripts, contracts, program introductions, educator handouts and program guides electronically to host sites.
- Makes phone calls and send emails as needed to provide outreach information about various grant and scholarship program availability.
- Calls program hosts prior to performances to confirm programs.
- Attends staff, Community Advisory Committee and other meetings as necessary.
- Other basic administrative tasks may be assigned.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills and experience with Spreadsheets and Calendars
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and manage multiple projects at once
- Time management and ability to complete work independently
For more information about RESPECT visit www.respect2all.org. Send cover letter and resume to RESPECT Executive Director, Dr. Patricia Newman at email@example.com.